Andrews & Thornton has over fifty years of legal experience to apply to your case!
Andrews & Thornton has been a leader in pharmaceutical, medical device and dietary supplement litigation prosecuting lawsuits in State and Federal District Courts. Anne Andrews, John Thornton, and Sean Higgins have earned a national reputation as effective mass tort advocates and have been asked to participate with mass tort leadership in California, Hawaii, New York, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Minnesota.
Andrews & Thornton has also worked inside some of the largest corporate bankruptcies in history to secure compensation for victims. Andrews & Thornton has helped negotiate billions in compensation for victims in bankruptcies:
- In re: PG&E Corporation – $13.5 billion for fire victims
- In re: Boy Scouts of America – $2.7 billion for abuse survivors
- In re: Purdue Pharma L.P. – upwards of $700 million for opioid injury victims
- In re: Mallinckrodt plc – upwards of $150 million for opioid injury victims
- In re: New England Compounding Pharmacy – $220 million for injury victims