Decades of Experiences and Diverse Practice
You need attorneys who understand the special world of mass torts and personal injury litigation. Through successful litigations against companies that made harmful products, Andrews & Thornton has obtained compensation for injured consumers through the combined knowledge of over fifty years of legal experience.
Andrews & Thornton has been working at the forefront of some of the country’s largest and most complex cases including:
- Opioid Injury Litigation (Purdue, Mallinckrodt, Insys)
- PG&E Fires (Camp Fire, Nuns Fire, Atlas Fire, Tubbs Fire)
- Boy Scouts of America Sexual Abuse
- Clergy Sexual Abuse
- Institutional Sexual Assault and Abuse
- Dozens of pharmaceutical, medical device, dietary supplement, and consumer product litigations
If you or a loved one has been injured and need legal assistance, please do not hesitate. Reach out today for a free consultation.