URGENT RECALL: BRAVELLE® FOLLICLE-STIMULATING HORMONE RECALLED FOR LACK OF EFFICACY
In October of 2015, Ferring Pharmaceuticals quietly initiated a voluntary, class 2 recall of Bravelle® (75 IU dose, injection-method, NDC 55566850506), for reasons of sub-potency. In other words, it did not contain the right amount of active ingredient.
The recall applies to Bravelle® products sold between March 27, 2014 and October 6, 2015. If you or a loved one experienced any of the following losses or injuries you may be entitled to compensation:
- You spent thousands of dollars on the ineffective Bravelle®.
- You spent tens of thousands of dollars on fertility procedures (such as in vitro fertilization or IVF) that were ineffective because Bravelle® did not help you adequately make or release eggs.
- You experienced undue physical pain and suffering and side effects from Bravelle®.
- You experienced other injuries from your use of Bravelle® such as failed pregnancies and fertilizations.
- You experienced other related emotional damages as a result of your use of Bravelle®.
- Loss of your opportunity to have any children because Bravelle® wasted valuable time.
Affected lots were distributed between March 27, 2014, and October 6, 2015. As of now, the following lots have been identified, but other lots may also have been affected:
In some cases Ferring Pharmaceuticals has offered to pay victims the purchase price of Bravelle®. Don’t sacrifice your right to a full recovery for all of your damages just because you want a quick payment. You need a lawyer to get you full compensation.
CALL THE PRODUCT LIABILITY ATTORNEYS AT ANDREWS THORNTON HIGGINS RAZMARA FOR A FREE CONSULTATION BEFORE YOU ACCEPT ANY PAYMENT OR YOU COULD BE WAIVING YOUR RIGHTS.
Toll Free: (800) 664-1734
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
visit us at www.andrewsthornton.com
© 2015 Andrews & Thornton, LLC. All Rights Reserved